The success or failure of many claims depends on how well an expert is able to convey their opinions to the trier of fact. Our experts and staff possess widely-recognized and respected credentials.
F3 offers expert witness services, including:
- Anticipate opposing arguments
- Articulate intricate concepts to both judge and jury in a clear, concise manner
- Develop and prove complex theories using accepted and tested methodologies
- Investigate and respond to allegations
- Measure actual losses suffered by specific stakeholders
- Prepare effective interrogatory responses, affidavits and expert opinions
- Provide input on discovery and deposition preparation
- Provide quantitative studies to support settlement negotiations
- Research relevant economic, industry and market data
- Review and critique opposing expert’s analysis
- Assist counsel in preparing for direct and cross examination of experts
Our experts have a proven track record of issuing expert reports and successfully testifying as experts at depositions, arbitrations, mediations, and trials across the spectrum of legal venues.